We had a good time visiting with family for Labor Day. Shea and Elisabeth came down for the weekend and we had an Open House for them on Sunday so those who had not gotten to meet Michaela yet could stop by. Michaela is getting bigger and my girls can't get enough of her. Maddie wants to hold her constantly and Morgan is ready for her to come swimming with her.
Elisabeth discovered that Michaela likes her swing so they brought her portable one to Phoenix which worked out great. She is still a little fussy because she is having some issues with reflux. The doctor put her on Zantac last week so hopefully that will start working soon. I got to give her a bath today at grandma's and mom said she dosen't like her head washed however she seemed to really enjoy when I did it. I think she likes her Aunt Jenny!
2 comments:
Oh man, we feel the reflux pain!! Be sure she gets grape flavor in the zantc if possible...makes dosing MUCH easier!!! And yay Morgan for her successful fishy evolution!!
Whoops, I meant to say yay Maddie...sorry!
Post a Comment