Thursday, November 1, 2007

Fall Festival







Well although it does not seem like fall in Phoenix we had to at least dress like it. Maddie had a cute fall dress to wear this year that Grandma Rita bought last year. She wore it to school and all the teachers remarked about how cute it was. At her school they were not aloud to dress up for Halloween so that is what she wore.
Morgan dressed as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. With her red hair I just think she looked so cute!




Maddie wanted to be a doctor this year. I am actually surprised she waited this long to be one since she plays doctor everyday. I think she might be a surgeon one day because she really enjoyed cleaning out her pumpkin and making sure every bit of it was out. She also informed me she did not need help in doing so either.




Our friends Julia and Drew met us at Nate's parents church for their fall festival. The girls had a great time petting the farm animals and jumping in the bounce houses. Ian was dressed as a Elephant and was just the cutest ever!!
The girls of course got more candy than we will ever eat. I am sure by this time next year we will still have some.

No comments: