Well Nate pulled one off! He threw a surprise 30th Birthday Party for me and I was completely shocked!! I still can't figure out how he managed to get everyone together without me figuring it out. Of course like any good surprise he had some accomplices to throw me off. One of which was Elisabeth. She wanted to take me shopping for my birthday and knew I would not say no to that! So we went out for a while on Saturday and returned back to my in-laws home around 6pm. When I opened the door everyone yelled "Surprise!" and in my head I was thinking "for me?". What a great night we had. I still can't believe it happend to me. I thought I would be the person who would always figure it out!
"Don't tell mom but this hot dog is yummy!!"
Nate's cousin Holly and her family came in from California for Thanksgiving. Maddie and Morgan were surprised to learn they had more cousins to play with. Morgan decided Wyatt was a lot of fun to play with. He is the one in the camo shirt.
Caitlin is in my Chemistry class. She is holding John who belongs to Mike and Lindsay Tice in the above picture. I was so glad she could make it to the party. She has been a great study partner and friend!!
1 comment:
Awww, Happy Late Birthday! I totally forgot to call! I WAS thinking of you! :o) Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment