
Uncle Gary came to visit from Kentucky this past weekend. He has such an awesome wife who surprised him with an airplane ticket out to Arizona just to have some fun! We enjoyed the time with him even though it was short. Gary also went to Flagstaff for a couple of days and met up some long time friends who he had not seen for almost 3 years. Amy and J.W held a BBQ at their house Sat. evening which was so thoughtful. It made it easy for Gary to meet alot of people in one place since he had a limited time. Morgan decided that Uncle Gary is pretty neat and when we dropped him off at the airport to go back to Kentucky she wanted to know when she would see him again. All I could say was "Soon...I hope!"

Traevin is 3 years old and is tall as Madison who is 6!


I think Cabela's is Gary's new favorite place. We have been there just a few times :) and the girls were very excited to show him the animals.

Every where we went Morgan wanted to sit by Uncle Gary..ahhh!
No comments:
Post a Comment