Wow I can't believe it has been 9 years since we got married. I remember on our honeymoon trying to imagine where we would be in 10 years and it is now just right around the corner!
I just wanted to let everyone know what an Amazing husband I have. So I thought of a few things he does Regularly just to show how much he cares for me and our girls. They might be silly things to you but to me they mean everything. Thank you honey for being such a wonderful husband and father to our girls. I love you!!
1. Every morning he kisses me good-bye whether I am awake or asleep.
2. He calls me at least once a day or we talk on the computer just to say "Hi" or "I love you".
3. Makes coffee for me even if he doesn't want any.
4. When it's cold here..not very often..he puts a heating pad on my side of the bed to warm it up before I get in.
5. Makes ice cream for me and the girls almost every night.
6. Reads to the girls and always kisses them goodnight.
7. Always does the Handyman stuff..i.e Mow, plumbing problems, etc.
8. Always records my shows for me when I am gone without me evening reminding him. I am the one who usually forgets they were on anyway!
9. If we share a drink he will always get Coke even though I know he would prefer Dr.Pepper.
10. He always lets me drink out of his water cup at night even though I know I could just as easily go get my own water :).
Happy Anniversary Nathan!
I love you!
me
1 comment:
AW!!! Happy Anniversary!!!! I can't believe its been 9 years, and what a sweet hubby you have there!
Congrats and here's to another amamzing 9 years!
Post a Comment